The Heart of Texas Homeless Coalition is a nonprofit organization which was formed to provide support to homeless individuals and families in the Heart of Texas Region.
The HOTHC works towards:
- Fostering public education & awareness about the issue of homelessness
- Improving outreach to homeless persons
- Identify gaps in support
- Develop strategic plans to provide a continuum of care for the homeless
- Advocate for quality treatment for the homeless individuals who are mentally ill.
Member organizations provide:
- Housing assistance
- Crisis Intervention
- Psycho-social rehabilitation
- Case Management
- Client Advocacy
- Family Education and Support
- and more!