Homeless Management Information System
HMIS is a computerized data collection application designed to capture client-level information on characteristics and service needs of homeless persons and persons in need of assistance. HOTHC uses HMIS to track services provided to homeless individuals in the community.
HOTHC utilizes HMIS to:
- Enhance interagency coordination
- Determine scope of homelessness
- Optimize usage of resources
- Provide more effective and streamlined referrals
- Collect data for reporting and grant/funding compliance
If your agency would like to participate in HMIS, please contact Scott at 254-750-5662 or email@example.com.