The Heart of Texas Homeless Coalition (HOTHC) is recognized as a 503c3 tax exempt organization. The HOTHC works towards:
- Fostering public education & awareness about the issue of homelessness
- Improving outreach to homeless persons
- Identify gaps in support
- Develop strategic plans to provide a continuum of care for the homeless
- Advocate for quality treatment for the homeless individuals who are mentally ill.
The services and programs of member organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Case Management
- Client Advocacy
- Family Education and Support
The Heart of Texas Homeless Coalition is a nonprofit organization which provides support to homeless individuals and families. The HOTHC was formed to promote, support, and develop rehabilitation services, resources, and treatment programs for persons who are homeless in the Heart of Texas Region. The HOTHC meets monthly on the third Friday of the month at 11:45. Member organization take turns providing lunch. Meeting locations vary from month to month. For the most up to date information on meeting location go to http://www.heartoftexashomeless.org/hothc-meeting-dates/.
The HOTHC Mission: