The Heart of Texas Youth Action Board is a team of youth and young adults with lived experience of homelessness or housing instability who have a desire to end youth homelessness in Bosque, Falls, Freestone, Hill, Limestone, and McLennan Counties. This action board of youth collaborates with the adult partners to guide planning and policy decisions around ending homelessness.
Apply to the YAB
- The applicant must be between 16-24 years old.
- All applicants are subject to approval by the YAB
- The YAB must be composed of at least 2/3 active members with lived experience of homelessness or housing instability.
- You must have a willingness to learn and have a passion to end youth homelessness.
- If you have questions about the YAB or would like to apply to join, HeartofTexasYAB@gmail.com.